Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

31.1.06

New additions to the family



I was at Walmart over the weekend and saw they had a new shipment of plants in. I really wanted some African Violets, but they looked kind of ratty. Instead I came home with some little succulents in the one inch pots for $1.00. I'm not a big fan of plants with spines but I couldn't pass up the one in the pic because it looks like it's about to bloom.

EDIT:
I went back to Walmart to return two succulents. The one in the upper right hand corner and the one in the lower left. While there I spotted a green bead below a shelf and new it was a string of pearls. I have been looking for one for the longest time and so I snatched it from below the table. I was so excited to finally find one in Walmart that I didn't even notice the varigated plant that came with it in the dish, I think I got a nice find for it being Walmart.

2 comments:

  1. Why did you return the euphorbias? I hope it's because you already have them and got them as an oversight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:35 PM

    Hi,

    Janine thanks for the comment. I actually returned them because they were really an impulse buy. I didn't really want them and they had glued flowers on them and when I took the flowers off it damaged the plants.

    BTW: I checked out your blog and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.