Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

6.2.07

Hurry Up, Alredy!

Possibly the worst part, for me at least, about growing Amaryllis bulbs is the time it takes for the flowers to open up. I've been waiting on this particular Amaryllis bulb to unfurl it's flowers for three days now.


No amount of cajoling has made the process go any faster. I'm just about ready to start in with the idle threats I sometimes resort to with my plants.

This particular bulb is taking it's sweet time as if it knew that there was nothing else going on in the indoor garden and that I'm counting on it to keep my plant growing sanity.

While I've been waiting I've been taking photos of the bloom and I must have over two hundred photos by now.

I'm ready whenever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.