Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

10.3.07

Chicagoland Flower And Garden Show

The Chicagoland Flower & Garden Show started today and I didn't even realize it. Since I last blogged about the show moving to Rosemont, IL I hadn't really given it much thought. I don't think I even saw a single advertisement for it or heard anyone talk about it. The reason that the show even crossed my mind today was because I saw visits to my blog's previous entry on the subject.



If you arrive at the blog looking for a deal, I'm sorry to tell you I don't know of any coupons for the event. I checked the site for the Chicagoland Flower & Garden Show and I don't see any coupons there either. Anyway if anyone goes I'd be interested to hear of your thoughts on the show and changes they may have made.


3 comments:

  1. You must have missed my post on the Chicagoland Flower and Garden Show. You can visit their website at Chicagolandflowerandgarden and get a copy of the scheduled events.

    I'm going on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:54 PM

    Last Sunday's Home and Garden Section in the Trib had an article about the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:16 AM

    The only Flower and Garden Show Discount that I could find was a $2 off coupon to members of the Chicago Botanic Gardens. If anyone else knows about other coupons, please post.

    photobug13

    ReplyDelete

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.