Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

6.6.06

You'll always remember your first.

Just yesterday I collected my first seeds of the season. They were Daffodils and out of the seven plants I tried to pollinate I only got one seed pod to develop, and out of that seed pod I only got a handful of seeds -but I'm proud of them.

I haven't updated because my digi-cam died on me and I'm waiting on getting another one. I've missed out on getting some flower pics captured. I have some kind of Allium that has been blooming and not having an ID for it is driving me crazy.

Anyway I hope to have a new cam soon and get more pics especially since so many plants are blooming around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.