Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

28.12.06

Google for Gardeners

After getting tired of scrolling past many search results where dot-coms rule like kudzu. when I was looking up gardening info I decided to join Google Co-op and start a custom search engine for gardeners. Google For Gardeners is for those of us with our hands in the Earth and our trials and joys are highlighted. Whether we garden on a windowsill or have acreage what we do matters. If you're a blogger or run a website dedicated to sharing your love of plants contact me on my blog and I'll see about adding you to this search engine.

Try it by going to the Google for Gardeners homepage on Google by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.