Search

Search My Garden Blog with Google Custom Search

31.1.07

*PSSST* Have you noticed?

A couple of weeks ago I noticed an unknown referrer in my site stats that feedburner provides so I followed the link and came across a site that looked remarkably like GVs but only it wasn't GVs. I tried going to the main page but only got a message to "move along" and I haven't seen anyone on GVs mentioning it yet.

I haven't said anything about it but I've finally have gotten too curious to keep it to myself. Have you noticed a website with a strange name referring people to you blog?



I seem to recall that Josh (of GW) saying in a thread in the Suggestions Forum that they had a couple of cool things in store for us GWers come spring and I'm wondering if this "new" website is part of that. But I've done a search to see if the "owners" of this new site are the same as the "owners" of GW are but that information isn't available.

Hmmm. Do you know anything? And if you did would you tell me? I hope it's nothing nefarious.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Feel free to leave a comment. You can always use the search box for my blog or the search "Google For Gardeners" if you're looking for gardening information. If you're looking for seed saving information check out "Seed Snatcher"search engine.

Do not have a blog yourself? Comment using the "anonymous" feature. If you have a Twitter or FB account feel free to use the "Name URL" feature so other people can find you.


Thanks for visiting.